Location: Moorestown, New Jersey
Moorestown Friends School is a Private K-12 school located on 48 acres in the heart of Historic Moorestown, NJ. The School has been in existence since 1785. Aegis has assisted Moorestown Friends School in the development of several summer projects over a six year period including classroom modernizations, acquiring properties to support the growth of the school and renovations of those acquired properties.
Completed projects for the school include:
• Women’s toilet room renovation – summer 2008
• Science lab renovation – summer 2009
• Language arts classroom modernization – summer 2012
• Science Classrooms Modernization – summer 2012
• The Mecray Courtyard and tennis court renovations – summer 2012. A new formally landscaped courtyard and pathway that connects the main campus to the new Hartman Hall facility along with newly refurbished tennis courts that neighbor the courtyard.